1. Only pre-registered EdTech Summit visitors who are badge holders, visitors who register on the day and exhibitor/speaker badge holders will be able to attend the EdTech Summit. Every participant must wear their badge such that it is shown clearly at all times, including press, exhibitor, speaker and visitor badges.
2. Anyone attending the EdTech Summit should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers. Admission to the show may be subject to a random bag search and ID check.
NEC Birmingham requires all attendees to bring with them (either on their phone or as a printed copy) proof of double vaccination, Covid-19 antibodies or negative lateral flow test (taken within 24 hours of entry) valid on the day of event entry. You may be asked to show your pass every time you enter the event space so please keep it to hand at all times during the event. You can find out more here
3. No one under the age of 18 will be able to attend the EdTech Summit.
4. Anyone attending the EdTech Summit must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt the visitors or event.
5. Press badges at the EdTech Summit are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and web bloggers associated with the sector and approved by the Organisers. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, [NUJ card], a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Press applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
6. Official EdTech Summit photographers will be taking photographs and filming videos at the event. Anyone attending the EdTech Summit consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the Organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of visitors, for the purpose of marketing the EdTech Summit in future, for exploitation in any and all media, without liability. No other photography or filming will be permitted at the event without the prior written approval of the Organisers.
7. The Organisers and venue security staff have the authority to inspect the personal belongings of participants seeking entry to the venue.
8. Luggage, oversized bags and umbrellas, etc. are to be left in the cloak room. The Organisers reserve the right to inspect any bags or personal items being taken into the venue and request any items to be kept at the cloakroom.
9. No promotional materials, souvenirs and give-away items may be distributed in the venue without prior permission from the Organisers.
10. Participants entering or present at the venue shall not deliberately cause obstruction at points of entry or exit, stairways, aisles, zone access points, emergency exits or access routes for emergency services within the venue.
11. Interference with the smooth running of the event in any form is strictly prohibited. Such persons may be removed from the venue.
12. The Organisers reserve the rights to deny entry to the venue or remove from it any person who fails to comply with the above rules and regulations.